Schedule your complimentary dental implant consultation today to see if you’re a candidate!
There are many advantages to dental implants:
- You can eat whatever you want to again – corn on the cob, apples, steak – all your favorite foods are back on the menu.
- A better look to your face – lose that “sunken” look that so many denture wearers have.
- You can replace just one, or several teeth at a time – even an entire set if necessary.
- More confidence that reflects in everything you do.
The Advantages of Implants
Dental implants offer a permanent solution to tooth loss. They’re stronger and more durable than bridges and dentures. Implants provide a stable, dependable bite and they don’t irritate your gums. That’s a big step forward from standard dentures.
The Dental Implant Procedure
Implants are a three-part operation:
1. A metal root (typically made of titanium or a similar metal) is fixed into the jawbone in the position of the original tooth.
2. A supporting base is set on to the top of the metal root.
3. The dentist then affixes a custom-made crown to the supporting base.
The Sooner You Choose Implants, the Better.
A jaw without teeth is a jaw that feels ignored. As a result, the bone in your jaw can begin to deteriorate, since it has no teeth to support and nothing to do. This is why dentists trained to perform dental implants, crowns and/or surgery recommend replacing your most recently lost teeth first. This in turn speeds up the process of osseointegration.
Are you a good candidate for dental implants in Atlanta? The only way to find out is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Flax. He’ll discuss all your options with you.