Dr. Hugh Flax DDS, AAACD, MICOI
Atlanta Dentist DR. HUGH FLAX
Dr. Hugh Flax is an award-winning, internationally respected cosmetic dentist in Atlanta, who strives for perfection with every patient. He has a passion for continuing education and far exceeds the state of Georgia requirements by averaging 150 hours of continuing education each year – nearly eight times the required amount. Even though his reputation continues to attract patients, it’s his gentle, caring demeanor that keeps them returning time and time again. He is dedicated to serving his patients with excellence throughout their dental visits by:
- Creating a relaxed environment
- Providing the most advanced preventive, health and cosmetic treatments
- Educating them on their dental options
- Respecting their opinions, background, and time constraints
- Helping them feel better, look better, and enjoy a longer, healthier life
What We Know Will Make You Smile℠
In addition to being accredited with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Flax has earned numerous awards and certifications in dental implant care and laser treatment. He attends numerous advanced training meetings throughout the world including the Kois Center, AAID Maxicourse (a mini-residency in implants), the Academy of Laser Dentistry, and the Pankey Institute to continually improve his care for his patients. Very soon, he will have completed the certification process to receive Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, as well as having completed the extensive credentialing process to be recognized as an Associate Fellow with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- AACD President 2010-2011
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists (Accredited Member)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Implantology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Hinman Dental Society
- Georgia Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (founding President)
- Pacific Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pankey Dawson Study Club for Advanced Dental Studies
- Crown Council
- Pankey Alumni Group
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- International Academy of Dento-facial Esthetics
- Pierre Fauchard Honorary Society
- Catapult Elite-lecture group
Dr. Flax’s Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Dr. Flax is an accredited cosmetic dentist, lecturer, and Past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) who blends modern aesthetic dentistry with overall health and wellness. He has been featured and mentioned in over 50 industry-leading publications, as well as in many women’s magazines such as Cosmo, Allure, and Good Housekeeping as well as The Atlanta Business Chronicle, Jezebel, Atlanta Magazine, In Style, and New Beauty magazine.
To learn more about his impressive experience and credentials, please view his CV.
Please visit our in the media page for information about articles, videos and more!
Fun Facts About Dr. Flax
FAVORITE CELEBRITY SMILE
Niki Taylor—a perfect balance of everything that you want in a smile
Family and friends; listening to all kinds of music—especially anything from Louisiana; anything Miami Dolphins; experiencing new places and rediscovering old destinations; continuous learning and giving to others; photography and art; trivia; working out and challenging the limits so that I can enjoy my other hobby—eating.