How White Is Too White?
- Posted on: Mar 13 2006
For years, enhancing the whiteness of a smile has always been a goal of our patients. What is the right shade of white? Generally speaking, we try to create a “naturally bright” smile that compliments the skin tones, hair color, lips, and blend with the whiteness of the eyes. Through Dr. Flax’s training and credentials , especially as an Accredited member of the AACD, we are able to design the “perfect smile” that is customized for each and every patient. Improving one tooth or your entire smile, it’s now possible to do most treatment comfortably and with natural looking, feeling and functioning results. We can whiten, refashion, recreate, straighten, replace, and restore smiles in as quick as one or two visits.
- CUSTOM DESIGN – Creating your smile as if we are creating a “work of art.” A passion for excellence we call “Success By Design, Not By Accident.”
- ENGINEERING – We blueprint every detail and build your smile to last. We want to keep a smile on your face.
- CREDENTIALS – Years of experience as a dentist, artist, researcher and a teacher as well as an overwhelmingly satisfied clientele.
- COMFORT SECOND TO NONE – Our staff and doctor absolutely love to “cater to your comfort”.
- INCREDIBLE SERVICE – We’ve made special arrangements with our lab complete your care in only 4 weeks!
- AFFORDABILITY – Anyone can have a “million dollar smile” for a lot less and — EVEN BETTER — for every budget.
Posted in: Uncategorized